Twitter's CEO did not like to use laptop

Jack Dorsey
Building and managing one of the largest social media in the world certainly needs a lot of technical assistance. Can it do all without a laptop?

Twitter founder and CEO, Jack Dorsey, was able to do it all without the help of a laptop. He claimed to be relying on a mobile phone to do all his work.

When asked about webcam photographs of Mark Zuckerberg's taped laptop and whether Dorsey has any tips for securing other privacy, Dorsey replied matter-of-factly. "I do not have a laptop," Dorsey said when speaking at a Twitter event in Australia.


The 41-year-old man's answer was greeted in silence before a veteran journalist burst out laughing. "I did everything on my smartphone," Dorsey continued.

"I turned off the notifications and I only access one app at a time so I just used one app and can focus on what's in front of me rather than everything appearing in front of me like on a laptop," he explained.

Dorsey and his colleagues set up Twitter in 2006. In addition to the CEO of Twitter, Dorsey also led another company he founded, the Square that does business in the field of mobile payments.

#Tags

No comments